As a student, haven’t you always wanted a guide who could help you with difficult problems in your academics? Be it those lengthy mathematics problems or those tricky science equations or balancing your sheets in economics. To help students with these problems, many online learning sites like Mathway and Chegg are available. I know people say that go to your teacher, he’ll clarify your doubts. Thus, you must know how to get a Free Chegg Account in 2010.
But aren’t most of us scared going to the teachers with the fear that they’ll insult us? Well, we need not worry anymore, because we have a perfect aid with us that will solve all our above-mentioned problems. Say hello to Chegg.
You can generate free Chegg accounts and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
Introduction to Chegg
So what is Chegg? Chegg is basically an online rental system of textbooks both in a physical and digital format that helps students in their studies be it school student or college student. Not only homework help, but free chegg study account also helps you in finding suitable internships, test preparations, scholarships, tutors, etc.
The company was established in 2005 by Aayush Phumbhra, an entrepreneur. Other people included in its discovery were Osman Rashid and Josh Carlson. It has its headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
One very interesting story about Free Chegg Account is how it got it’s name. After graduating from college, the founders found it hard to find a job without experience and how could they get experience without a job?? A real-life dilemma. It was like the years-old question- which came first- chicken or the egg. Inspired by their situation, they suggested the name to be Chegg, a blend of two words – Chicken and egg.
What is Chegg?
Getting a Free Chegg Account is basically a Craigslist-type service for students. Craigslist type service is basically confined to sections that point at jobs, house for sale, resumes, discussion forums, etc. So the inspiration came from Cheggpost.com which is a Craigslist type service. As explained earlier, it is an online rental system. Chegg works both for students as well as professors or an expert in a particular subject. If you are a subject matter expert, you can be a tutor at Free Chegg Account. And the task is very easy.
You’ll have to do all the work, sitting comfortably at your home. As a student, you can rent the required books, use them and return them at the end of the semester at minimal cost. The tutors at Chegg are available 24×7 which means that you can get your doubts cleared at any hour of the day as well as night. In this way, you don’t have to pay a hefty amount for the course books, and also you get to learn innovatively. Chegg free account also helps you in calculating your GPA.
At Chegg, you have many opportunities to be an intern also. Suppose you are in a college and you are looking for a proper exposure that can help in your career build up, then getting a Free Chegg Account is right for you. Chegg also provides services such as software development and market research.
We know that every good thing comes with a cost. Similar is the case with Chegg. If you want to have access to some good stuff, you’ll have to get a Chegg subscription. The membership plan includes $14.95 for a month, the first seven days being the trial period and that is absolutely free.
How much does a Chegg account costs?
Chegg offers a plethora of exciting and useful features to its users. If we compare the windfalls of having a Chegg premium account to its expense, it is quite reasonable. To know the benefits of using a premium or paid account of Chegg, you must use the 7- day free trial. After that, you can get a subscription at these prices:
1. One month subscription: $14.95
2. One year subscription: $74.95
Through a premium account, you can get books on rent at cheaper rates. In the market, these books are ten times costlier. So, you can get a premium account and subscribe to Chegg to minimize your expenses. Moreover, Chegg doesn’t charge any price for the shipping of materials you have ordered. However, it may include these charges if the order placed worth less than $85.
If you are facing any difficulty while understanding a concept, you may get yourself a mentor to explain the things in a better way. This will cost just 7 cents per minute. However, if you are not content with the programs and learning methods that Chegg offers, you are unrestricted to cancel the orders anytime, no matter where you are located.
Thus, it is safe to say that Chegg offers an advantageous and helpful way of learning. It’s user-friendly, and this explains the growing popularity of this application among students.
How to Get A Free Chegg Account [6 Ways]
Here are a couple of ways through which you can get access to Chegg Study Login.
Method 1: Chegg Username and Password
Method 2: Free Chegg Account With Swagbucks
By employing Swagbucks, you can only arrange yourself a free Chegg premium account. All you must do is sign up using this link.
Perform the given steps:
- Signup on the web-page which opens employing your email id.
- You shall obtain a confirmation mail some seconds later. Click on the confirmation link.
- Once you accomplish it, several tasks will exhibit, and you require to complete any of them.
- Once you execute those assignments, the Chegg free account will instantly be forwarded to your email account.
- You can implement this as many times as you yearn! So, go crazy!
Method 3: With InboxDollars
InboxDollars, the best method to get a free premium account. Do visit the official website of InboxDollars and follow the steps listed below:
- As you open the home page of InboxDollars, a pop-up menu will appear as shown below.
- Enter your mail id and password in the space provided.
- A confirmation link will be mailed to you. Click on the link.
- As soon as you complete that, free premium account will be available in your mail.
- You can do this means as many times as you wish. So, start doing it and have fun, guys.
Method 4: With Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is a platform which provides free login ids and passwords and gets awarded with cash cards, and some exciting gifts. The steps to be followed to gain free access are as follows:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Survey Junkie.
- Enter your mail id and password at the pop-up menu.
- You will be mailed with a confirmation letter.
- Just click on the link to verify your account and commence enjoying, guys!
- You can repeat the above steps with different emails too!
Method 5: Zen Surveys
By utilizing Zen Surveys, you can immediately arrange for access to a free premium account easily. Just sign up using this link, and you’re good to go.
Go through the given steps:
- Signup on the page that opens using your email ID.
- When you obtain the verification mail, tap on the confirmation link to confirm your account.
- After you are over with it, several tasks will be displayed in front of you. And you need to complete any one of them.
- After you execute the given task, you will instantly get access to the premium account in your inbox.
You can perform this as many times as you wish to with different email ids for multiple premium accounts! So, don’t hold back!
Method 6: Free Chegg Account (Study) Trial
Here is a step by step guide as to how you can get chegg account free and start your free trial.
- Open the browser and go to the official site of Chegg.
- On the top right corner, you’ll see an option to create an account. Click on that.
- After this, you can see an option to start your free trial. Click on it.
- You’ll require to fill the login details, your payment details to make transactions through Paypal, etc.
- Here you have two ways: either you fill in your credit card details, or you can generate a credit card yourself. This generated credit card will come in handy while filling card details.
- Your free trial period begins. Before it ends, withdraw the subscription or else you will have to pay.
Note: One thing that you should keep in mind is that during the free trial period also, you are allocated certain minutes (30 minutes to be precise) for tutorial purpose. If you exceed the allotted time to you, money will be deducted from your account through the credit card details that you have provided.
Also, you cannot create multiple accounts. If you do so, free trial minutes will be withdrawn from you, and you will get a bill.
Features of Chegg
Getting a Free Chegg Account offers many amazing features as:
- Access to numerous books available for renting purpose. One advantage of this feature is that you get access to the book at a very low cost. Let’s face it guys; course books cost way too much. So instead of burning a hole in one’s pocket one can just rent the book from Free Chegg Account, utilize it for the whole semester and then return it.
- Help available 24×7. Isn’t that amazing? You need not worry about time or anything. Just go to the site, log in and you will be good to go.
- Benefits both students and professors.
Chegg is a reform in the field of earning. It offers aid to students and makes learning easy and interesting. Not only for students; it is also beneficial for people who like to impart their knowledge to people who love to learn. Refer to this article to get free Audiobook accounts that can give you a better reading experience. This article was an insight into each and every detail about Chegg. Hope you find this article on Free Chegg Account useful. Thank you!!
See also: Free eNotes Account in 2021 | Top 3 Ways
Jordan Ramée has been covering video games and anime since 2016, cultivating a skill set that allows him to transform his unhealthy obsessions into what he would argue is compelling content (we won’t tell him if you don’t). Do not let him know that you’re playing Hollow Knight–he will take that as a sign that you wish to talk about the lore for the next five hours.
- 1 Introduction to Chegg
- 2 What is Chegg?
- 3 How much does a Chegg account costs?
- 4 How to Get A Free Chegg Account [6 Ways]
- 5 Features of Chegg
- 6 Last Words