Want to save a really funny video from TikTok for future entertainment? Or do you want to save some of them later to show to your friends? Sometimes you may need help accessing the link to the video or accessing them on the app due to network connectivity hindrances. This article will elaborate on how to download TikTok videos on pc conveniently.
To save a video on TikTok:
- Download the TikTok desktop app.
- Click the video content you want to save.
- Save your video.
You will find these methods handy, especially when you come across videos you want to download but cannot due to either of these reasons- the creator turns off the option for downloading their videos for copyright issues, there is a glitch in the app that stops you from downloading, or the feature itself is not there for your area. Despite these issues, you can still get those videos on your pc hassle-free.
Downloading TikTok Videos On PC- Different Methods And Steps
Before finding out how to save TikTok videos on pc, you may need clarification about how to search for videos on the TikTok website or app. See this to search smoothly:
- Click the search option/icon on the top-right side of the website. Enter or type in the creator’s name, hashtags, or anything related to which you want to find the TikTok.
- On hitting enter, the screen will show you all the relevant videos in the op tab. Other search tabs/categories like users, sounds, and live are also available.
Before we continue, you should know the intellectual property of TikTok. That way, you will avoid falling into the problem of copyright infringement.
There are NUMBER methods by which you can download TikTok videos on pc:
|Download videos via TikTok’s in-built downloader|
|Download videos via EaseUsdownloader|
|Download videos via iTubeGo|
|Download videos via the inspect element|
|Download videos without the watermark via TTDL|
1st Method- Download Videos Via TikTok’s In-Built Downloader
The TikToks that fall under the category of free videos can only be downloaded by this method. It is one of the quickest and most hassle-free ways to download TikTok videos on pc. The handy built-in downloader enables you to download many short videos.
- Install the TikTok app and open it. See any video you want to download. Click on the share option. A menu pops up, giving you different options to share it.
- Select the save video icon among those options. Browse the folder where you usually download things and see the video. Wait till a message appears on your screen that the video is downloaded to your pc.
2nd Method- Download Videos Via EaseUsdownloader
EaseUsvideo downloader is a program designed to save innumerable TikTok videos in multiple formats- MP3, WAV, or MP4 on your pc. This platform supports TikTok videos, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter content. To download TikTok movies to your computer, follow these steps:
- For desktop, visit TikTok. To save a video, copy its URL. Launch the EaseUsdownloader on your pc. From the left sidebar, click on the quick search option. Inside the address box, paste the URL you had copied before and then press search.
- Once satisfied with the video preview, a download button will appear.
- Select the format of the output you want for your TikTok video. Finally, click on download. The downloader begins the conversion to your desired format and downloads that format to your pc.
3rd method- Download Videos Via ITubeGo
Another efficient option will enable you to download the protected videos from the TikTok website smoothly. Protected videos cannot be downloaded or saved using TikTok’s built-in downloader. Such tools like the iTubeGo come in handy.
- Select the video you want to save from the TikTok app/website. Copy the video’s URL from the browser’s address bar. Another way to do that is to a straightaway clock on the copy link option on the right side of the video.
- Next, you need to install the software of iTubeGo on your pc. Run the software after downloading it.
- Once iTubeGo is installed on your pc, open it and paste the URL of the TikTok video. The video automatically starts downloading.
- Next, you have to go to the download section, where you will see the video you wanted to save.
4th Method- Download Videos Via The Inspect Element
This feature of your web browser enables you to get the video’s source link and download them easily. If you are familiar with some coding, then only go for it. Others are still very welcome to try this out. To download TikTok videos on pc, see these steps:
- Look for the video you wish to save on TikTok for the desktop. Right-click on any blank portion of the screen to select inspect. On the right side, a side menu is shown.
- Go to the Elements tab. Scroll till you find the <video code> line.
- Right-click on that line and select Open on a new tab. The video automatically plays on the new tab as instructed.
- In that new tab, click on the options depicted by the 3 dots at the bottom right of the screen. Select download, right-click on the video, and click the save video option.
5th Method- Download Videos Without The Watermark Via TTDL
If you want to download Ticktock without a watermark, you can avail of the online TikTok video downloaders with this extra option. TTDL or TikTok download online is a site where you can download videos without a watermark. The procedure is the same as in methods 2 and 3- copying and pasting the video URL into the downloader website.
It would help if you remembered that videos downloaded without a watermark might not be the highest quality. It is because the downloader removes a certain number of pixels to make the watermark super blurry or invisible, causing the resolution of the entire video to diminish.
Can I browse TikTok from my browser?
Yes, you can. TikTok is compatible with the web browser and has a functional web client working on laptops/desktops and smartphones. Though TikTok wants you to install their app, you can still access their content (provided you live in a country that has not banned the app). You can also download TikTok videos on pc.
How is TikTok a search engine?
TikTok is venturing out for new ways to make your search more fruitful. They are testing a new feature that can detect keywords in comments and associate them with the search results.
Does TikTok show who viewed my profile?
If you do not want this feature, go to your profile view history on your profile page on the site or under the app's privacy settings. Doing this will ensure that others do not know you have viewed their profile and vice versa.
Who has the highest follower count on TikTok?
A creator/comedian Khabane Lame is currently the TikToker with the most followers on the app- over a massive 150 million, crossing Charli D’Amelio, in September 2022.
Using different downloader websites online and free software, downloading your favorite videos has become much easier and faster. This article has stated 5 methods by which you can download TikTok videos on pc. Select the one that best meets your requirements and is suitable for your video, then continue to watch the downloaded or saved videos by yourself or with your friends.
Max Parker is the Deputy Editor for FreeAccountsOnline. He also directly manages FreeAccountsOnline’s Internet, and Social sections. Max joined FreeAccountsOnline as a features writer in 2017.