You all might have heard of the term- cloud storage. It’s a service model which stores your data remotely and is available with the help of internet. There are many apps and software available that provide the facility of cloud storage. One of them is Upstore and Dropbox. While you will discover about the features of Dropbox, Upstore is another software for uploading and sharing your files with your family. Anyways, let’s have a brief discussion about what Dropbox is, its features, etc. Thus, you must know how to get a Dropbox Free Account.
You can generate free Dropbox accounts and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
Get Dropbox Free Account and Free Dropbox Plus
As you know that you get free 2 GB space upon signing up to Dropbox. But 2 GB space is very less to store your data, right? And in order to get more space, you have to buy the pro version. What if you do not have to buy the free space and still can have access to it? Sounds interesting, right? So here in this section, I’ll guide you into how you can manage a Dropbox Free Account.
Method 1: Dropbox Free Account Usernames & Passwords (List)
- Username : Password
- senga000 : 0053411070
- calwk : calwkgod
- Carldeosupnet : justdoit09z
- BIrdt3n : b12345678
- amirgui20 : especial600
Method 2: Dropbox Free Account With Swagbucks
By utilizing Swagbucks, you can immediately arrange a free Dropbox premium account. Just sign up using this link, and you’re good.
Go through the given steps:
- Signup on the page which opens and use your email ID for it.
- When you obtain the verification mail, tap on the confirmation link.
- After you are over with it, several tasks will present themselves in front of you. And you need to complete any one of them.
- After you execute those assignments, the Dropbox Free Account will spontaneously be transferred to your email account.
- You can perform this as many times as you fret! So, go wild!
Method 3: With InboxDollars
InboxDollars, a platform via which you can get free Account by earning cash prizes, rewards, and gifts. The steps to be followed to get Dropbox Free Account access via InboxDollars are as follows:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit this link on InboxDollars.
- Enter your mail id and password in the space provided in the pop-up menu.
- You will receive a mail-in which a confirmation link is available.
- Open the link in a new tab. Your email id will get a confirmation and, the Free Account will instantly be forwarded to your account.
- You can repeat the above steps with various email id’s and passwords and start having fun!
Method 4: With Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is a platform through which we can create free Login Account by earning cash rewards, gifts, bonuses by completing simple tasks. Follow the following steps to create free Login Account with the help of Survey Junkie are as follows:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the link.
- The homepage will appear, as shown below.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu.
- A validation mail will direct to your mail with a link.
- Open your mail and click on the confirmation link.
- The free login account will now generate.
Method 5: Use Zen Surveys For a Dropbox Free Account
Zen Surveys has made our lives easy. Wondering how? Well, it has done a fantastic job of providing free premium accounts. Just open this link!
Do not spend any penny, follow the steps mentioned below and you are good to go.
- Now the fundamental thing you need to do first signs up on the link provided below.
- Soon you will receive a confirmation link. Now, it will take you to a page displaying several number of tasks.
- Now, you have to choose one of them and do it as soon as possible. After the successful completion of the task, it will direct you to your free premium account.
Get as many free premium accounts by using multiple mail IDs and use it as much as you want.
Method 6: Link Your Facebook for Accessing Dropbox Free Account
You can link your account to Facebook and get 125 MB free storage. I know that’s not very generous but still, something is better than nothing.
The best part about this thing is that you get to withdraw your Facebook account and still keep the space.
Method 7: Follow Dropbox on Twitter
If you follow Dropbox on twitter, you get additional 125 MB space. But its not that straightforward. You need to go to your Dropbox account and then follow it on twitter. After this if you wish, you can unfollow the account from your twitter handle and keep the storage intact.
Tweet about Dropbox and you get 125 MB extra. That’s pretty easy right? We all love to tweet about stuff. And if doing this can help you get free storage for Dropbox then take the plunge and start tweeting.
Method 8: Use Dropbox’s Carousel App to Access a Dropbox Free Account
Upon installing and using the carousel app, you will get additional 3GB free storage. This app helps you store, organize and manage your photos. Once you install this app on your device, it will automatically upload and categorize every photo and video on your device to your Dropbox Free Account
For the first upload, you get additional space to equalize the size of upload. Hence, you can upload your photos and videos up to 3 MB and then delete them after the additional provided safe.
Method 9: Refer People for A Dropbox Free Account
Refer to your friends and earn up to 16 GB of free space. This is the easiest way to get storage. All you need to do is send your friends invites to join Dropbox with a referral code. If your friend joins using that code, you get 500 MB. In his way, refer to 32 friends and earn 16 GB storage for free. Your friends need to go and sign up and install Dropbox.
Dropbox in Brief
Dropbox is an online file storage provider that is operated by Dropbox, Inc. It has its headquarters in San Francisco, California. It was developed by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, as a startup company. Basically what Dropbox does is that it creates a folder on your computer and then all of the data will sync.
All the devices that have Dropbox installed and are logged in from the same account, can access the data from anywhere. When you install Dropbox, you get about 2 GB of free space. If you want a larger space, you have to upgrade to premium, where you get 1 TB of free space plus other additional features including advanced sharing controls, remote wipe, etc. Dropbox has also acquired Mailbox, a popular email app.
The main advantage of using Dropbox is that you can free up a large amount of space from your device, whatever it is. Whenever you have a new document on your device, it automatically gets in sync to your Dropbox, and then you can free up space. Now there are two versions of Dropbox account- free and paid. In the free version of Dropbox you get 2 GB of space whereas, in the paid version, you get 1 TB of space. That’s pretty tremendous. I mean you can store as many files as you want to.
How Does Dropbox Work?
- The data that we store in Dropbox folder is sent to the server
- It is then disintegrated into 4 MB chunks.
- Encryption is performed on these chunks of data.
- Then it is sent to block server that is basically storage. Each chunk of data will have a separate block.
- After this, it is sent to meta server, where it cross-checks with block server for the availability of the received data.
- After this, whenever you try to access your data, it assembles again.
Top Features of Dropbox Free Account
Here are a few interesting features of Dropbox Free Account:
- Provides enormous space in its pro version.
- You can view any type of file without using extra software for that. Dropbox’s file preview tool can do it.
- You can edit any MS Office online file for free.
- Use Dropbox’s selective sync feature to save more space.
- Dropbox offers a previous version feature, wherein you can go back to the previous version of your file that you might have accidentally overwritten or deleted.
- If you have a Dropbox Pro account, you can remotely wipe your Dropbox Free Account files from all the devices that it is in sync, as long as it’s still online. This feature comes in handy in case you’ve lost your phone or any device through which you have login.
- Your photos get up on it as soon as they get into your gallery.
How to access files on Dropbox?
- For Windows and Mac: One should install the application, and everything that is in your account will be shown in the Dropbox folder on your computer.
- For Web: One should sign in to Dropbox.com to access everything you’ve saved in the account from any browser. In this, there is no requirement for the installation of any software.
- iOS and Android: One can access the files by installing the mobile app and previewing many types of files from anywhere, anytime.
Before opening a Dropbox free account and using the Dropbox application, let us know about it.
Backing up of files
Let us find out why is Dropbox free account so necessary. Dropbox helps you keep all your essential files safe, just from photos, videos to presentations and tax paperwork.
- File sync: You can back up anything by sorting it in the Dropbox folder. And with the use of desktop and mobile apps, one can automatically upload photos and videos to Dropbox from your phone, camera, memory card, etc.
- File recovery: If you accidentally delete a file from your Dropbox, no need to worry because you can quickly restore any file you’ve deleted in the past 30das from Dropbox.com.
- Version history: If you want to change or roll back to any version or format of your file, you can do it easily in 30 days.
See also: How To Get Free Datafile Premium Account
Sharing and collaboration of files
Sometimes you face a problem while sharing any large file to the pen drive or USB, saying it is too large to attach. But Dropbox makes it easy to send over large files to anyone. And also, easy collaboration is possible on the files you share.
- Shared links: Dropbox has given an option for the users to create a link of your file so that it becomes easy for the user to share with anyone, or one can paste the link into an email, chat, or text. The one with whom you have shared the connection need not have a Dropbox account. He can access the file freely.
- File previews: Anyone accessing your shared links can preview the file up to 175 times and add comments. For this, no special software is required.
- Seamless collaborations: One finds it difficult to keep track of essential documents in the inbox. So, here Dropbox makes it easy to find and collaborate between the files.
Adding files to the Dropbox Account
Adding a file to Dropbox is also easy as it creates an account. Once you sign in, you can add any files to Dropbox.
To add files from Dropbox.com:
- First, sign up or sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Select upload and click on files or folders.
- If you choose files, you can select as many files as and click open.
- Select a folder as a single folder, and then click on upload.
To add files from the computer:
- Open the file explorer.
- Navigate to the Dropbox folder.
- Copy and paste or drag and drop the files into the Dropbox folder.
The system shows green check icons over the file icons after being uploaded to Dropbox successfully.
To add files from mobile or tablet:
- Open the app.
- Tap the + (plus) icon.
- Select create or upload file option.
- Then tap on the upload file.
Now since you know basic things about Dropbox, you can use it easily. You also know ways to get Dropbox Free Account without actually buying it so go and sign up for Dropbox if you haven’t already done it. I hope you find this article useful.
Richard Wakeling is a freelance writer for FreeAccountsOnline, he has been covering video games for 13 years, having worked in reviews, news, guides, and more. Resident Evil 4 is his favourite game of all time, which explains why he owns it on five different platforms.
- 1 Get Dropbox Free Account and Free Dropbox Plus
- 1.1 Method 1: Dropbox Free Account Usernames & Passwords (List)
- 1.2 Method 2: Dropbox Free Account With Swagbucks
- 1.3 Method 3: With InboxDollars
- 1.4 Method 4: With Survey Junkie
- 1.5 Method 5: Use Zen Surveys For a Dropbox Free Account
- 1.6 Method 6: Link Your Facebook for Accessing Dropbox Free Account
- 1.7 Method 7: Follow Dropbox on Twitter
- 1.8 Method 8: Use Dropbox’s Carousel App to Access a Dropbox Free Account
- 1.9 Method 9: Refer People for A Dropbox Free Account
- 2 Dropbox in Brief
- 3 How Does Dropbox Work?
- 4 Top Features of Dropbox Free Account
- 5 How to access files on Dropbox?
- 6 Backing up of files
- 7 Sharing and collaboration of files
- 8 Adding files to the Dropbox Account
- 9 Final Words