In today’s world where everything is growing rapidly, we need to have an escape so that we can catch a break from everyday’s stress due to our chock-a-block schedule. That can be from anything like- binge-watching any show, reading, listening to music, etc. We know various sites that provide us with these comforts. One such site is Spotify. Let’s learn more about what is Spotify and how to get a Free Spotify Premium Account?
Spotify Technology SA, more commonly known as Spotify, is a Sweden based entertainment company that was founded by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon in the year 2008. Its area of specialization includes music, podcast, and video streaming service. It is available in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Asia. Users can browse for music on the basis of artist, genre, record label, etc.
So basically trough Spotify, you can stream any kind of music you want to, depending on your mood. They have all types of genres available for streaming. It is somewhat similar to SoundCloud and there are tools available which converts SoundCloud to mp3 for free. Not only this, you can create your own playlist with Free Spotify Premium and add songs according to your choice over there. Use Keep2Share accounts from here and you can listen to the kind of music your friends do and many more. You can listen to some podcasts. It is also possible to follow your favorite artist and can enjoy the melodies.
You can generate free Spotify accounts and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
Introduction to Spotify
Now you know that we have to create an account on every platform to maintain our identity. At Spotify too, you have to create an account. Account signup at Spotify is of two types—free and premium. Now the Free Spotify Premium account as the name suggests comes free of cost. In this version, you will have the interruption by ads. On the other hand, the premium version is paid, there are no ads, just like YouTube Premium and you can stream your favorite music without any kind of interruption.
In free account, audio quality is not as good as compared to for premium account. The audio quality supported in Spotify is in Ogg Vorbis format that ranges from 96 to 160kbps for free and 320kbps in Spotify premium. Spotify forms playlists of its own that its members can have access to- both free and premium.
The Spotify premium feature comes at the cost of $9.99 per month. When you switch to premium, the first a month is absolutely free. Along with this, Spotify offers some special rates as family rate and student rate. Family rate costs $14.99 per month, and up to 6 users can enjoy full access to Free Spotify Premium, including their own playlists. The student rate costs $4.99 per month.
You just need to prove you’re a student with your student identification proof. Your account will relapse to a general Free Spotify Premium Account after twelve months, and if you want to get the student rates again, you’ll have to prove it. This is the way in which Spotify keeps tabs on who’s still a student and who’s just faking it. The student rate with free Paypal money is available in only 34 countries.
Features of Spotify Premium
Spotify has some really amazing features to offer. These are as follows-
- It is ad-free. Ads are really frustrating to listen to especially when they meddle in some really amazing album you are listening to. This feature is characteristic of a free account and vanishes as soon as you upgrade to Free Spotify Premium.
- It allows audio as well as video streaming.
- You can download the song and listen to them offline as well.
- The song streaming is in high definition.
- Sync all your songs to your devices. The only condition that should be fulfilled is that you should log in with your email id and password.
- Create your own podcast.
- Another very cool feature of a Free Spotify Premium Account is that you can create your own music and playlist and share it with your friends.
- It creates its own daily mixes which you can listen to.
- You can skip songs any number of times you want to.
How to Get Free Spotify Premium Account in 2019?
Here are a few tricks by which you can know how to get spotify premium for free. You all know that we get a one month free trial upon registering for premium. Now follow these steps, and you will get access to a Spotify Free Premium service without loosening your purse string.
Method 1: Spotify Premium Free Account Usernames & Passwords
- Username : Password
- senga000 : 0053411070
- calwk : calwkgod
- Carldeosupnet : justdoit09z
- BIrdt3n : b12345678
- amirgui20 : especial600
Method 2: Free Spotify Account With Swagbucks
By exercising Swagbucks, you can only provide yourself a Free Spotify Premium account. Just sign up using this link, and you’re good.
Follow the steps as given:
- Firstly, you have to signup on the page that pops up with your email ID.
- You will be getting a confirmation mail a few seconds after that. Click on the confirmation link.
- Once you are successful in doing it, a handful of tasks will present, and you want to complete any of them.
- Once you execute those assignments, the Spotify free account will instantly be in your email account.
- You can make use of this trick for as many times as you want! So, go mad!
Method 3: With InboxDollars
InboxDollars, a platform through which you can get free account by just completing the assignments given by them, and you can also get gift cards, cash prizes, and bonuses. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the link.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu and click on Sign-Up.
- A confirmation link will be forwarded to your mail. Click on it and select any one task.
- You will be immediately directed to a mail after the completion of your assignment which signifies that free account has been generated.
- You can repeat the above steps with different mail ids and start having fun.
Method 4: Using Spotify Free Trial
- Open your browser.
- Go to https://www.spotify.com.
- Spotify’s webpage will appear. On the top right corner, you will observe an option to sign up. Click on that.
- Now fill in the required details as- email id, password, etc.
- Now you will see an option premium. Click on that.
- Now select try Free Spotify Premium.
- You will be asked your payment method. Select whichever way you want to make the payment.
- You’ll be directed to a screen where they will ask you for your credit card details.
- You have registered for spotify free premium.
Now after 30 days, if you do not cancel the subscription, your account will be renewed, and you will be charged for it. To keep on having access to premium services without actually paying for it, then you will have to log in with different ids and credit cards. That you can do by getting a prepaid credit card for yourself.
Method 5: Using Points and Cards
In this method, you just have to visit PointsPrizes website and earn points by certain completing tasks. When you earn sufficient points, redeem your Spotify card and go Free Spotify Premium.
Now that you know everything about Free Spotify Premium, enjoy unlimited streaming of songs. Even songs from your favorite series from HBO. You can enjoy it wherever you want to, whether you are at the gym or are partying with your friends. Hope it answers your question of “how to get spotify premium free“. It offers you with a range of songs, suitable for every mood. Let’s face it guys; music is one of the best things that could have happened to mankind. And there is no such thing as spotify premium hack. Therefore, go sign up to Spotify today and enjoy.
- 1 Introduction to Spotify
- 2 Features of Spotify Premium
- 3 How to Get Free Spotify Premium Account in 2019?
- 4 Final Words