You spell Scribd as “ribbed” where the prefix “Sc” is silent. However, in this article we will learn about the brief of Scribd and how to cancel Scribd.
What is Scribd?
Scribd is a platform founded by “Trip Adler and Jared Friedman” exclusively for people who enjoy reading. People all over the world can avail paid access to the platform to enjoy reading books, articles, magazines anywhere anytime on any appropriate device.
See Also : 8 Cool Ways to Get Uptobox Premium Account
This platform is very much easy and also convenient to use. You can update yourselves by reading mind-blowing articles, written by famous authors. You can view magazines on any of your favourite subjects such as fashion, politics and media. Scribd is the only platform where users across the globe get access to global papers like the “New York Times,” and “Newsweek” .
If you ever want to read articles or magazines that will astound you, then you should choose Scribd.
Visit the official website here.
Features of Scribd
The one main feature that makes Scribd unique and uncommon is that you can have a personalized library, just for you, and add writeups that you’d want to read later. It only works like the “add to cart option” that we use to add our favorite items.
All you have to do is log on to the “Scribd website” or download it from the Appstore on your apple devices and get your door to thousands and thousands of books, articles, writeups, and may more, all in a second. You also have an option to make your stockpile to access reading stuff at your convenience.
That’s still not the end, if you’re an avid writer and looking for a publisher or a platform to venture your content then you got it right! Around 70-80 million people all over the globe would get access to read your content. This platform can convert your content to a beautiful website or a webpage that’ll grab the readers attention.
It comes with a subscription fee of $8.99 valid for 30 days. You can enjoy unlimited books, books published by major publishers, mainly audio books, large magazines, and news updates.
However, how to cancel Scribd subscription?
The following are the details to cancel Scribd if you don’t want to use the service.
It’s pretty simple to get a break off from your membership, ensure these protocols, and then you’re done.
The method to cancel Scribd subscription depends upon your initial mode of payment. As you know, few methods to make your payment are PayPal, Gpay, credit card, debit card, or carrier billing.
See Also :
- Once you sign up for your Scribd account, go to the account settings.
- You’ll find the membership payment particulars.
- Click on it and hit on “end my membership.”
- As soon as you click on it, you’ll find a few confirmation pages, read those terms carefully, and proceed further.
- Your account will get cancelled after the process is over, and a confirmation message will be sent to your registered phone number or email address for the same.
- Another best part is that you can log in to your account until your time limit is over. So, no wastage.
Separate Guidelines to Cancel Scribd subscription if associated via iTunes or App Store
- Open the settings page in your apple device.
- Go to the iTunes option.
- The page will ask for your Apple ID and password.
- Enter the details carefully and click on proceed.
- Now tap on the subscription part and click Scribd.
- It will ask for a confirmation message to click “cancel a subscription.”
- You can cancel your membership and get access to the content until your validity period gets expired.
How to delete your account permanently?
Due to some reasons, if you are not satisfied with its service or you think you need a break from Scribd permanently, you also got an option for that.
In the next few lines, you’ll see the ways by which you can delete your account.
- the initial few steps are the same for all. You have to log on to Scribd. Use the same username and password.
- Make sure that you fix up your mind and the reason behind why you want to delete your account.
- Scroll a little to find the menu bar, click on it.
- Click on “Account settings.”
- Slide to the bottom of the page to see “delete your account “option
- Press on the icon, and your account is ready for deletion.
I hope this article helps to cancel Scribd subscription. If you’re still not able to cancel, then get back to us, we’d be happy to help.