Let’s get familiar with “Chegg.” It is a student-oriented application that is based in California. Chegg allows students to explore various fields, colleges, internships, jobs, and whatnot. This application has more than 3 million people/students into it. Chegg is the application that comes up with digital or online textbooks, physical textbooks rentals, online tutoring for students, and student-friendly services. They try to reach a maximum number of studies with their material. The main motto is to make student life better, as well as enjoyable. Let’s see how to cancel Chegg Subscription.
Before getting into the main topic, there are a few things you should be aware of, those are;
Uninstalling the Chegg application won’t stop the subscription or get your Chegg account canceled.
Your method of subscription differs for the way of unsubscribing. For example: if you have Chegg subscribed through iTunes, the process of unsubscribing is going to change from the App store. And this method applies to each application.
Just pausing is very different from canceling. Pausing won’t help you to cancel your Chegg subscription.Therefore make sure that you don’t have any misconception about canceling Chegg in 2020.
And now, Let’s head towards our main topic; How to cancel Chegg subscription in 2020.
There can be your own personal reason to have a cancellation on the subscription of Chegg. But it gives you a couple of options to have a hold on a subscription or have free cancellation. There can be different ways to have your subscription canceled on Chegg. You have an opportunity to pause on a subscription or to cancel the subscription. Also, you will not be charged when you have broken. You will come across experts Q&A, bookmarks, and other settings as well. Also, it’s not only you who is in search of the cancellation of a subscription.
There are many people who look forward to how to cancel Chegg subscription and are unable to find the right way.
It is one of the most used and subscribed services by students. If, for some reason, you want to either pause or want to know about how to cancel Chegg subscription, which by the way are totally different. As explained earlier, pausing stops or locks your subscription for the time you’ve specified. You will not be charged whilst that time period, and the charging would start after it’s over. Whereas, if you cancel the subscription, you will not be charged at all. Until you decide to resubscribe to the service.
Also, even if you’re paused;
You will find the previous bookmarks, multiple questions’ answers, and other settings just the way you left them while breaking, which won’t be the case if you’ve canceled.
There are in all three easy ways through which you can get to know how to cancel Chegg subscription.
3 Simple Methods to Delete Chegg Subscription
How to Cancel Chegg if You Subscribed:
Directly through “Chegg.com”
- Sign in to your account on the Chegg’s official page and click on the “My Account settings.”
- Click on the option under that, “Orders.”
- Under that, click the “Subscriptions setting.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription,” besides the Chegg subscription you’re looking to cancel.
- Choose the reason for why you’re canceling the subscription amongst the given options.
- “Cancelling confirmed.” will be received shortly.
See Also: 8 Ways to Get Free RDP Account in 2020
Here is how to cancel Chegg subscription if you are using iTunes.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account if you haven’t already, either from the iTunes app itself or directly through your default settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then directly go to your “Settings,” click “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Next, just turn the “Chegg Study Automatic Renewal,” ‘OFF.’
- Tap on “Save” or “Done” with respect to the version of your iOS.
If you have subscribed to Google play and want to cancel on Android, here is how to cancel Chegg subscription process should take place.
- Get the Google play store on your Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu (the three horizontal lines) on the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap on subscription
- You will come across the “Chegg study.”
- In the next step, you will see the option of canceling the subscription.
- So in the next step after selecting the “yes” option, you have successfully got your subscription canceled on your Chegg account.
Chegg is the most accurate and reliable application when it comes to studying.
Then be it any issue that you’re not able to get an answer to or are stuck on a complicated problem or question? Its radar varies from helping you study for a test or getting prepped for a final exam to just your regular everyday homework, which you find challenging to get the solution to by yourself. Chegg had your back in that case or any other case related to studying. It provides real help through smart robots, so it’s received quicker and is more accurate than given by any human or your friend, for example. This comes in use by millions of students worldwide, and those who have not discovered this yet would be really happy to see this application.How now you know how to cancel Chegg subscription.
You can reach the solutions or the answer to your question just by a tap; It opens a massive array of millions of textbooks fully explained, step-by-step, and is given solutions to. Also, it covers subjects as vast as mathematics, business, physics, engineering, chemistry, etc. It is also a correct application in regards to students.
On the other hand, besides all that goodness, I hope I have cleared all the ways and steps in order to know how to cancel Chegg subscription of your particular Chegg account.