In the following article, let’s examine how to transfer Google Pay Balance to Paypal. Google Pay has made virtual transactions so easy that everyone wants a contactless digital payment method. Google Pay is a user-to-user money transaction app. It is also used for shopping, online transactions, and easy online recharge.
However, transferring money can be hectic for users when transferring Google Pay credit to the Paypal application. You can transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal by adding the PayPal option under the payment method section.
Till the end of the article, you will get a brief introduction about what are PayPal and its features, Google Pay, the features of google pay, and the methods to transfer Google Pay balance to Paypal. Let’s see then what Paypal is and what its features are. Also, don’t forget to check out this article to get a free Baidu Account!
Paypal and its Features
Paypal is the trusted transaction application approved by over 14 million registered users. It is used for money transactions, i.e., to send or receive money and to shop online.
See Also: 12 Online Jobs That Pay Through PayPal
Free To Use
How Can You Transfer Google Pay Balance To Paypal
Transferring money transactions from Google Pay to a Paytm account or any other merchant has become easy. You can transfer the google pay account money to your PayPal account. Just follow the steps mentioned below, and you will be able to solve the issue.
- Launch the google pay app and wait till the main home screen of the google pay application opens up. Then follow the next step.
- Click on the card option on the screen’s right side.
- Now you have to select Add a Payment Method and click on it.
- Then, select the Paypal option.
- Now, you have to follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
Following these steps, you can transfer your Google Pay balance to PayPal.
See Also: How To Confirm Delivery On PayPal?
Opening A Google Pay Account
Here are the steps for opening a Google Pay Account.
- Download the Google Pay application from the Play Store and run it on your phone.
- Launch Google Pay and select the language you are okay with.
- Then google pay will ask you for your phone contact. Then click on it and fill in the mobile number details registered to your bank account.
- Select continue after the screen loads into the new dialogue box.
- Verify the number by typing the OTP that you received.
- Now, your google pay account is created.
Adding a bank account is an important step because if you don’t sync in your bank account, you can’t know how to cash out your google pay balance and put it into Paypal.
See Also: How To Claim Unclaimed Money On PayPal?
Adding an Account on Google Pay
Adding an account on google pay can be accessible by following the below methods. Also, read this article to check cashing in PayPal.
- Launch Google Pay and log in.
- Click on the “Add Bank Account” option on the google pay screen.
- Select your bank from the screen.
- Allow all the permissions on the screen.
- Click on the accept button.
- After step 5 will get a verification code on the given mobile number.
- Enter the verification pin on the required place and link it to the bank account.
Now, your account is added to Google Pay, and you can soon know how to transfer your google pay balance to PayPal. But first, let’s see how we can check Google’s pay balance.
How Can We Check to Google Pay Balance?
To check the Google Pay balance of your account:
- Launch the Google Pay app.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the Bank logo.
- Select your respective bank account to check the balance.
- You can view the balance after entering your UPI code.
How Can You Send Money Amount To Someone?
Sending money and doing money transactions on Google Pay is more accessible than on other UPI apps.
- Launch the Google Pay app.
- Search for the user’s name in your contact on the Google Pay search bar.
- Select the user’s name, and it redirects to a message window with the user.
- Select the option Pay from the two options named Pay and Request.
- Now, enter the amount you want to send the user.
- After entering the amount, you must enter your UPI security code, and your payment will be successful.
Transfer Money Amount From My One Account To Other
To transfer money from one Google Pay account to another, you must have both accounts registered with the same mobile number and added to google pay.
- Launch the google pay app and enter the credentials to log in.
- Go to the payment methods (you can scroll down to see the payment methods option).
- After going to payment methods, click the “to transfer” option.
- You must enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Select transfer.
Now that we know how to transfer money from one account to another in Google Play converting Google Pay credit to Paypal won’t be complicated.
Can I transfer google pay balance to Paypal?
Yes, you can transfer google pay balance to Paypal.
Is google pay chargeable?
No, the Google pay is free money transfer app and it does not take a transaction fee.
What should I do if my transaction is stuck in between?
If the transaction process is showing pending and your money deducts, wait for few days and your money will come into your bank account.
How long will my money will be stuck if my transaction fails?
In case of transaction failure, the money comes back in 2 or 3 business days.
Google pay is a user-to-user money transaction app, one of India’s most used UPI apps. Paypal’s trust-worthy transaction application gets approval from over 14 million registered users. The usage for the same for money transactions, i.e., to send or receive money and to shop online.
However, some users might be new to this modern and digitalized world and do not know how google pay and other transactions occur. So, the above information mentioned in the paragraphs will give you the knowledge to know more about the google pay application and solve your doubts related to it. In this article, we saw how to transfer your google pay funds to Paypal. We hope you have no queries after this write-up.
Richard Wakeling: Freelance writer at FreeAccountsOnline. 13 years covering video games in reviews, news, guides, etc. Resident Evil 4 superfan with copies on five platforms.