It is the 21st century. Things are changing. We have emerging new technologies that have made our lives easier. Due to this sudden boom, people are becoming lazier. And we have this revolution in every field, be it gaming, learning, carrying out our daily chores, etc. In this section, we’ll talk about the area of gaming. Thus, you must know how to get free Minecraft account and passwords.
It is no doubt that Minecraft was initiated as a videogame compatible with the X-box only. During these recent years, the game has gone through many updates and advanced phases, thus making your experience more entertaining and amusing. You can now craft with new characters in the game and initiate a combat mode as well. Besides, you will be astonished to learn more about the never-ending advanced features of Minecraft. To make the experience more memorable for you, there are limitless free Minecraft premium accounts now available for you that are 100 percent working.
You can generate free Minecraft account and password with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
See also: How to Make a Saddle In Minecraft
How To Get A Premium Free Minecraft Account?
This section is for those who did not purchase the game. You all are unable to use services other than demo mode, and therefore you all are probably looking for ways by which you could log in to the game and play. Well, you have come to the right spot. In this section, I’ll give you a step by step guide as to how you can get access to the game through available premium accounts.
Method 1: Free Minecraft Accounts List | Usernames and Passwords 
- [email protected] : Pass: viper21
- [email protected] : Pass: Friend11
- [email protected] : Pass: gizzzy123
- [email protected] : Pass: Hej50465002
- [email protected] : Pass: sausagex3
- [email protected] : Pass: sailboat2
- [email protected] : Pass: Sold!er15
- [email protected] : Pass: Rm9p28hruf
- [email protected] : Pass: sylvia2381
- [email protected] : Pass: pong9999
- [email protected] : Pass: ChuchuRicky1
- [email protected] : Pass: 15jweiner
- [email protected] : Pass: bryan2004
- [email protected] : Pass: Fatman007
- [email protected]: Pass: LadyenWilly
Method 2: Mojang Account
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the link: https://minecraft.net
- A homepage appears. Go to the login section of the page and click on it.
- If you are a registered user, well and good. But if you aren’t a registered user, carry out the registration process by providing your email id and creating a password.
- After providing the essential requisites, click Create Account. There it is. Your free minecraft account has been created!!
But the process is not over yet. There are numerous things you have to do to get a free minecraft account.
Who Designed Minecraft?
Minecraft is a video game that was developed by a Swedish game designer Markus “Notch” Persson. It was later modified and published by Mojang, a company he had established. There are generally two Minecraft games:
- Minecraft pocket edition and Minecraft story mode.
The game is very interesting to play just like a lot of steam games. It allows the player to do many things such as- build his shelter through cubes that they carve out of the available things in their surroundings, exploration and expedition, fighting, etc. It has various gameplay modes. They are:
- Survival mode
- Creative mode
- Adventure mode
- Spectator mode
- Hardcore mode
The game with a free minecraft account can be acted as a single player or multiplayer, the choice is yours. Your consistency in the game depends on the mode in which you are playing.
See also: How to Donate Robux | Complete Guide
Introduction To Minecraft
After collecting the raw materials, you have to make tools such as- torch, axe, spade, etc. These tools will help you further. One more thing to remember about this game is that the enemy will be active and powerful only when it is dark. They will not attack you during broad daylight or when you have any light source with you. One interesting mode that this game has is the creative mode, where players have an unlimited number of blocks and items to build with and can’t die. Cool, isn’t it?
Minecraft has gained international recognition and has also won many awards. It has been promoted on various social media platforms. It can certainly be compared to Roblox and getting a free Roblox Account with robux would be a must. By the beginning of 2018, over 144 million copies had been marketed across multiple platforms, affecting it the second best-selling video game in history.
What Is Minecraft?
Minecraft is 3D sandbox type video game. Sandbox is the type of game in which the gamer is free to play the game in whichever way he wants to. It is not like the indigenous gaming pattern where you are given instructions before beginning playing. Here, you can choose, whichever way you want to go, how you want to grow from the available resources. Basically, you approach the things, in a way you want to.
An easier explanation of this would be playing with sand in a sandbox. You do not have any set criteria with a free minecraft account. There is no need to abide by any set of rules. You just play. Similar is the case with Minecraft. Since every individual plays the game in his style and therefore, everyone has a different experience.
When you buy Minecraft from Minecraft.net, you automatically have access to all its features albeit you have to produce a username and password. You can also get free games from Steam if that’s what you like. After that, you can log in anytime and play. You can play Minecraft on PlayStation, Xbox, etc.
How To Activate Your Free Minecraft Account?
Go through the below-mentioned steps to create an official Minecraft premium account.
- Open your desired web browser and search for the official Minecraft website, or you can click here to visit the website.
- As you reach the homepage, you will find a login option at the top of your screen. This must be present beside the search bar. Click on that option to build a free Minecraft account for yourself.
- As you reach the login page, you’ll discover a variety of options asking your email address, date of birth, and many other things. Fill in those options, and you are good to go to the next step.
- Be thorough with the details you are filling in the login page. As you complete doing this, click on the “create account” button. This must be located below these data fields.
- Next, a captcha will appear on the screen of your device. This is done to ensure that you’re not a robot.
- Once this is done, an OTP will be sent to your device. They will send this either through a message or an email.
- You must enter the verification code and confirm it. You’ve now generated your new Minecraft account.
Migrating From Minecraft To MOJANG Account
You know, that to have access to all the facilities provided, you need to have a premium free Minecraft account. For this, you’ll have to migrate your account from Minecraft to Mojang. Here are the steps of how you can do that.
- Again, open your web browser and go to https://account.mojang.com/migrate.
- You’ll be asked to fill in a few details like username, email id, password. Fill it.
- A dialogue box will appear which will be showing some terms and conditions. You’ll have to agree to them.
- Now you’ll see the option to migrate account on your screen.
- A four-digit verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After the verification process, all your information will transfer to your Mojang account. You’ll have a premium free Minecraft account for yourself.
Pricing of Minecraft
The price of Minecraft varies depending on the platform you are playing on and the version of the game you are purchasing. Here are the current prices for the various versions of Minecraft:
- Minecraft: Java Edition: This game version is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and can be purchased from the official Minecraft website for $26.95.
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: This game version is available for Windows 10 and can be purchased from the Microsoft Store for $26.95.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition: This game version is available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone and can be purchased from the App Store or Google Play Store for $6.99.
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition: This game version is available for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S and can be purchased from the Xbox Store for $19.99.
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition: This game version is available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 and can be purchased from the PlayStation Store for $19.99.
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: This game version is available for Nintendo Switch and can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop for $29.99.
Please note that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on your location and other factors. It is always a good idea to check the official Minecraft website or your platform’s online store for the most up-to-date pricing information.
Create a Server in Minecraft
To make a server in Minecraft, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download and install the Minecraft Server software on your computer.
2. Open the Minecraft Server software and configure the server settings as desired.
3. Start the server and wait for it to load.
4. Invite your friends to join the server by sharing the server’s IP address and port number with them.
Join a Server in Minecraft
To join a server in Minecraft, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open Minecraft and click on the “Multiplayer” option from the main menu.
2. Click the “Add Server” button.
3. In the appropriate fields, enter the proper server name and the IP address.
4. Click “Done” to add the server to your server list.
5. Click on the server you want to join from the server list and click “Join Server” to connect to the server.
See Also: How To Get Free PUBG Accounts In 2023
Features Of Minecraft
A few of the best features are:
- It has introduced new players and characters.
- It only needs a one-time payment; you can then have your premium account.
- You can save your game while playing as well.
- Designing your own shelter for protection.
- You can use customizable skins for your avatars.
- Apart from that, new gaming modes are also available.
- Players are free to play the way they want to.
- Customization is applicable. Although they provide you with different modes, you and your friends can join and create your own set of rules.
- Can play the game on multiple platforms.
- You can save your game at any level and play it afterwards. This feature is available for premium accounts only.
Can you play Minecraft on the phone?
Yes, you can play Minecraft on the phone. Minecraft is available on various platforms, including Android and iOS devices. You can download the game's mobile version from the App Store or Google Play Store and start playing on your phone.
Is Minecraft free?
No, Minecraft is not free. You will need to purchase the game in order to play it. However, a free demo version of Minecraft is available on the official Minecraft website, allowing you to try out the game for a limited time.
Is Minecraft appropriate for kids?
Minecraft is generally considered appropriate for kids, as it does not contain any inappropriate content. However, it is important to keep in mind that the game allows players to chat online, so it is important to monitor your child's online interactions and ensure they stay safe while playing the game.
Can you play Minecraft with friends?
Yes, you can play Minecraft with friends. Minecraft features multiplayer gameplay, which allows you to connect with other players online and play together in the same virtual world. You can join servers with other players or set up your own server and invite friends to join you.
Is Minecraft safe?
Minecraft is generally considered a safe game to play. However, as with any online game, it is important to be aware of the potential for online predators and to ensure that your child is playing in a safe and secure environment. It is also a good idea to monitor your child's online interactions and to set appropriate privacy settings on their account.
Now that you know about this very interesting and quality way to get free Minecraft account, go on to enjoying it. Create your haven, fight against the wild, and strive to survive because what they say is true- survival of the fittest. I am sure you’ll have a great time playing this game. Not only you, but your friends too will enjoy. Happy gaming!!
Max Parker is the Deputy Editor for FreeAccountsOnline. He also directly manages FreeAccountsOnline’s Internet, and Social sections. Max joined FreeAccountsOnline as a features writer in 2017.
- 1 How To Get A Premium Free Minecraft Account?
- 2 Who Designed Minecraft?
- 3 Introduction To Minecraft
- 4 What Is Minecraft?
- 5 Migrating From Minecraft To MOJANG Account
- 6 Pricing of Minecraft
- 7 Create a Server in Minecraft
- 8 Join a Server in Minecraft
- 9 Features Of Minecraft
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Conclusion