If you are looking for ways to get a free Gmail account, you are at the right place. Stay around till the end to know more about creating a free Gmail account.
We live in a moment and place where disclosing our personal information on the internet is commonplace and, in most cases, mandatory. While signing up to any website, one of the first things asked is our full name, age, birthday, and phone number.
Email services are no exception. One of the most extensively used email services is Gmail. And you can use Gmail to sign up for multiple services like Instagram, Netflix, or even for multiple gaming accounts!
If you wish to create a new Gmail account, Google will ask you to verify your phone number. This feature previously optional is now mandatory. If you’re looking for a way to circumvent this problem and keep your phone number private, you’re in luck. You can now get a free Gmail account without using your phone number.
You can generate free Gmail account and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these scribd free account details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
Features Of A Gmail Account
There are a lot of prominent features for Gmail. Some are listed below:
- Gmail makes email easier and faster.
- Gmail has clickable attachments.
- You can get a free Gmail account without using any contact details.
- It is easily accessible in any device.
- With one single Gmail address, one can handle many accounts.
- You can fetch your mail and create your contact group.
Also, Gmail provides Parental Controls ( Parental control is a software which was introduced to allow parents to regulate the access of content to their children) so that children below 13 need parental permission before making a Gmail account.
8 Ways To Get A Free Gmail Account Now
To create a google account go to the google website www.google.com click on the option create account agree all the terms and conditions tap to the checkbox an option create your profile page will appear. Give all your personal details like your name date of birth etc. Your account will be created and google welcome page will appear.
Method 1: Gmail Account List
Gmail is a free Google account with only an email address which ends with @gmail.com. You can easily use the username and password to sign in to other Google products. You can quickly login to Google applications like maps, Docs, sites, and search. Although, if you want to create applications then a free apple developer account is what you need!
- Username : Password
- senga000 : 0053411070
- calwk : calwkgod
- Carldeosupnet : justdoit09z
- BIrdt3n : b12345678
- amirgui20 : especial600
Method 2: Regular Sign-Up
It is effortless to make a Free Gmail Account:
- Go to the Gmail website www.gmail.com.
- Then click create an account.
- Then go to the signup option.
- Enter your phone number to verify your account.
- After verification give your personal information like your name and date of birth.
- Create a strong password and make a user name(Your email address).
- Your Gmail account is created.
Method 3: Using The Gmail App
- On your smartphone, open the default Gmail app and start the process of creating your free Gmail account.
- Choose the type of account, i.e. ‘For Myself’ or ‘For Business.’
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your birthday and gender. (You can choose not to reveal your gender by clicking on the ‘Rather not say’ option.)
- Set your age less than 15 years.
- It will display an array of feasible email id options. You can choose one of them or create your customer id.
- On the next screen of “Add phone number,” it will ask to enter a phone number. Scroll down, then select the “Skip” option to dodge phone no. Verification with a new Google account.
- Finally, you will be asked to review your account information. Click the “Next” button.
- You will have famously created a new Gmail account without verifying your phone number.
Do not forget to sign out of your other Gmail accounts.
Method 4: Without Phone Number
For high protection of your account mobile verification is very necessary to prevent from fake id and spam. The error arises when you have to make multiple accounts without using a phone number.
To create a free Gmail account without a phone number follow these simple steps:
- Go to the google chrome browser.
- Click on the top corner in google chrome browser.
- Click the incognito window mode.
- A new display page will appear.
- Go to the site Gmail.com.
- Create a new email account in Gmail.
- Enter all your details(First name, last name, Date of birth, password, the username or email, other security questions, etc) where required.
- Keep the phone number column empty.
- And later skip the verification box unchecked
- Enter the Captcha carefully.
- At last click the next step.
- Now you will be generally asked to add a profile picture, but you can skip this procedure.
Your Free Gmail Account is ready without your phone number now you can use this for your other application tasks.
Method 5: Input Age As 15
Another most comfortable way to get your free Gmail account without going through any contact verification. Entering your age as 15 or younger is another way of skipping the phone number verification process.
Follow these steps given below:
- Clear all your data, search history and cookies from your browser.
- Go to google chrome browser.
- Click on the top corner in google chrome browser and then click the incognito window mode.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Create your new email.
- Provide all your details except your age so that the Gmail thinks you are a kid under 15, so you might not have a phone. Therefore, it will not ask for your mobile number for verification.
- The last step keep your mobile phone section empty, recovery email and then accept the terms and condition.
- Your Free Gmail Account is created without any use of phone number.
This decision will only work if you sign out of other Gmail accounts. If you don’t, it will assume that your birthday is the same as the other accounts.
Therefore make sure to create a new Gmail account using another birthday after signing out of all the other stores.
Method 6: Multiple Accounts With One Number
Follow the given steps to create multiple Free Gmail Account using only one number:
- Go to google chrome browser and type your address in address bar then click the enter button.
- Enter your phone number in the phone number field without the number 0 then tap on the next button.
- After a couple of seconds, you shall receive a message from google where there will be a URL.
- Copy that URL and patch in your browser then tap the enter button.
- Fill all the data to the respective fields then click the next button.
- Give the email address you want in your username column.
- Put your password and tap the finished button.
Your account has been created.
Method 7: Using Dummy Phones Numbers
There are many online services that you can use to verify your free Gmail account using a dummy phone number instead of your own.
When Gmail sends the verification key, you’ll be able to read it and type it. Remember that You can only use this number once. You could not use it as your recovery option.
Some websites that provide dummy numbers are:
- Free SMS Verification
- Receive SMS Now
- On Verify
- SMS Receive Free
See also: How To Unblur Chegg Easily | 3 Best Ways
Method 8: Using Someone Else’s Phone Number/Buying A Burner Phone
Using the phone number of someone else (a family member or a friend) to create an account is always an option.
Make sure to add another email for verification; this can this will help you skip the phone verification step while logging in from another device later.
And of course, you can always buy a burner phone which you can dispose of later.
Method 9: Using The “Settings” Option On Your Device
You can create a free Gmail account by using the Settings option on your device.
For Android Devices
- Go to the Settings app.
- Search Accounts menu.
- Select Add account.
- Choose Google.
- Put in your information, and when you come to the prompt asking for your phone number, scroll down and select skip.
- Then it will ask you to review your account info. If everything looks correct, tap next.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions.
For IOS Devices
- Go to the Settings app.
- Find the Mail section.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Tap Google
- Tap create account
- Follow the prompts and when the app asks for your phone number, scroll down and click skip.
- Review your information and click on next.
- Lastly, accept the terms and conditions.
Note: Even if you use the strategies given above, when you sign in a second time or sign in using another device, Gmail will ask for your phone number. To avoid this, add another email to use as verification before you sign in, and you’re good to go.
As you saw, there are a variety of options to explore in case you wish to skip the phone number verification process but keep in mind that Google asks your phone number for a reason:
- It is safer to enter your phone number for verification. Google uses your phone number to verify that it is you whenever a login attempt is detected from an unknown device.
- Contact you in case of any suspicious activity.
- Provides an easy way to login into your account in case you forget your password.
- Please keep your email and password safe (maybe write them down somewhere)
As it is almost impossible to access your account without your password. This means that you will be logged out of your account and other accounts that depend on it.
How To Recover Gmail Account
To access recovery go to your Free Gmail Account recovery page enter your email address and tap continue if it asks you to give your last password click I DON’T KNOW. Tap to verify your identity which is under all of the other options.
Above mentioned all the possible ways to get your free Gmail account and without going through any verification process.
Gmail has always been useful to use from sending messages to receiving. It is intuitive, efficient and helpful and less spam to easily accessible.
The methods of ways to get a free Gmail account hopefully is helpful for all. From not cracking any verification to making multiple accounts are here above.
- 1 Features Of A Gmail Account
- 2 8 Ways To Get A Free Gmail Account Now
- 2.1 Method 1: Gmail Account List
- 2.2 Method 2: Regular Sign-Up
- 2.3 Method 3: Using The Gmail App
- 2.4 Method 4: Without Phone Number
- 2.5 Method 5: Input Age As 15
- 2.6 Method 6: Multiple Accounts With One Number
- 2.7 Method 7: Using Dummy Phones Numbers
- 2.8 Method 8: Using Someone Else’s Phone Number/Buying A Burner Phone
- 2.9 Method 9: Using The “Settings” Option On Your Device
- 2.10 Safeguards
- 3 How To Recover Gmail Account
- 4 Conclusion