One of the best video games is Call of Duty: Vanguard. While some players may have no problems playing, others report Fatal Errors, Dev Errors, or other crashing issues that force them to quit the game. The article discusses fixing Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start.
You can easily fix Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start by Turning off all background-running programs, Getting the most recent driver update, Fixing the game’s files, Examining the server problem, Allowing Call of Duty Vanguard through the Firewall, etc.
The game will crash if your device doesn’t satisfy COD Vanguard’s system requirements. You can offer vital details that can aid in locating, looking into, and resolving PC game crashes. Read below to learn how to fix Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start.
How To Fix Call Of Duty Vanguard Won’t Start?
The different methods to fix Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start.
Turn off all background-running programs
The primary cause of your inability to launch the game is the presence of numerous background programs. The graphics-heavy Call of Duty Vanguard uses a lot of system resources. However, if you have a lot of background-running programs, turn off all unused background programs, as COD Vanguard won’t start.
- Press Ctrl, Shift, and Esc simultaneously to start the task manager.
- Right-click on every additional program to select it, then choose the End Task option.
- Launch the game immediately to check if the problem is fixed.
Get the latest driver update
Call of Duty Vanguard is a graphics-intensive game, so you should update the graphics drivers. Such high-resolution games will only run on your machine if your GPU driver is updated and fixed.
- You can download the most recent graphics driver update using the Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates feature.
- Alternatively, you can download drivers from the device’s manufacturer’s official website.
- After updating the graphics driver, launch the game to see if the problem has been fixed.
Fix the files of games
You will have starting issues in the game if the game files are corrupted, damaged, or missing. In this case, the best action is to fix the Call of Duty Vanguard not loading using the Battle.net client. To accomplish this, take the actions given below.
- First, perform right-click on the Battle.net file and select properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab and select the box next to Run this software as an administrator under the Settings section.
- Click “Apply” > “Ok.” Launch the game to see if the issue has been resolved.
Analyze the server issue
Go to the official Activision website to check the Call of Duty Vanguard server status. You might be unable to start the game on your computer due to the continuing server issue. You have no choice except to wait until the developer account resolves any lingering service issues.
Disable DirectX 12
DirectX 11 is necessary for your Windows PC to run Call of Duty Vanguard. However, if you use DirectX 12 rather than DirectX 11, you will experience a game-launching problem. You can return to DirectX 11 by doing the following, as Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start.
- To launch your system’s File Explorer, press Windows + E.
- From the screen’s left panel, select the Documents choices.
- Open the Call of Duty Vanguard folder. The Settings folder can be found and opened. Right-click PROFSAVE_profile inside the folder to open it in Notepad. Modify GstRender. The value of Dx12Enabled is 0.
- Close the Notepad view after saving the file with a free COD mobile account. Launch the game right away to see if the issue is still present.
Allow Call of Duty Vanguard through Firewall
The Windows Firewall can occasionally interfere with the operation of applications and lead to various problems. If the Windows Firewall settings cant play Vanguard PC launch client, you will have trouble running the game on your machine. To solve the issue, you must modify the Windows Firewall settings to permit the Vanguard launch client. Follow the steps below.
- By clicking “Start,” entering “Firewall” in the search box, and choosing “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” from the list of choices, you can turn on the Firewall.
- Click Change Settings on the following screen. Tick or check the boxes next to “Private” and “Public” for the Vanguard launch client in the list of programs that appear. Exit the screen after saving the settings. Open the game to see if the issue has been resolved.
See Also: The 10 Best Call Of Duty YouTubers
Download the Latest Windows Update
Another efficient alternative to resolve the Call Of Duty Vanguard that needs to be fixed is to get the most recent Windows updates. Therefore, update your system to resolve the issue. Follow the steps given below.
- Press the shortcut key Windows + I to open the Settings menu quickly.
- In the following box, choose to Check for Updates.
- Restart the computer after installing the updates. To check if the problem is still there, start the game.
Activate Call of Duty Vanguard again
Reinstalling Call of Duty Vanguard on your system is the last thing you can do if none of the remedies given above helps you fix the issue. The Vanguard won’t load on your PC due to an installation error. Reinstalling the game is the best option in this circumstance.
Why is COD Vanguard not starting?
Reinstall or fix the game files. The problem with Call of Duty Vanguard not starting can also be brought on by corrupted game files or installation. Try using Battle.net to fix the game files in this situation.
Why is the COD stuck on the loading screen?
Attempt to update your app. Select 'My apps and games' by tapping that. You will notice horizontal lines at the top of the screen. Verify if the Call of Duty: Mobile app has received any updates. In such a case, click on it.
Is Call of Duty: Vanguard free now?
Players of Call of Duty need to locate the Vanguard Free Access download in the store of their platform, and a few button prompts later, they will allow dive into the game's features.
What are the negatives of COD Vanguard?
Many opposed the idea because they believed it encouraged camping. Although the ability to peek, open, destroy, and fire through doors did bring a new element to the action, many thought it could have been more numerous and significantly disadvantageous for those who like to hurry.
Why is my Vanguard not functioning?
The Riot Vanguard error happens when the game doesn't initialize the anti-cheat, and a fast restart generally fixes the problem. Consider reinstalling the Riot Client and Valorant if a restart does not resolve the problem. It might be necessary to enable TPM 2.0 to prevent game crashes.
What's the thought on Call of Duty: Vanguard?
Although the gameplay is rapid and arcade-style, with fluid mobility and low-recoil gunplay, it still feels great. The Modern Warfare double-sprint, door, and mount features are there, but the game's speed and shooting have a much more Cold War feel.
It is all about fixing Call Of Duty Vanguard won’t start. While the game is tuned, a few problems could arise during the beta, particularly on PC, where the game has yet to be tested. The crashing issue keeps many users playing the game today who pre-ordered it for the PC. So you can easily fix it using the steps given in the article.
You can always find me playing the piano or playing FIFA when I’m not binge-watching TV Series with pizzas.