Crunchyroll is an American online video streaming company focusing on East Asian media, including anime, drama, electronic entertainment, etc. It was established in 2006 by a group of University of California, Berkley graduates. It is a subsidiary of Ellation. Ellison creates media and digital brands. Thus, you must know how to get a Free Crunchyroll Premium account today! Its headquarters is in San Francisco, California, the U.S. It is owned by Otter Media. Like Amazon Prime and Netflix, Crunchyroll offers users amazing shows to watch with friends.
It is possible to share your Crunchyroll Account with your friends and family. The Mega subscription allows users to stream on four screens/devices simultaneously to share the account with their 3 other friends.
Along with video streaming, the company is also a licensing company and international online community where the members interact with each other over the internet. Crunchyroll is also a member of the Association of Japanese Animations. Keep reading the article to learn how to get your Crunchyroll premium account and enjoy your favorite shows.
You can generate free Crunchyroll Premium accounts and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts; some might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you, rerun the generator for new details.
How To Get Free Crunchyroll Premium?
If you are an anime fan, then Crunchyroll is a blessing in disguise. You get some of the greatest hits of the anime world. All you need to do is subscribe to the premium version to enjoy the latest shows. Although the premium version is not that costly, it wouldn’t harm if you could get all the facilities for free. This section guides you into accessing a Free Crunchyroll Premium Account without paying a penny.
Method 1: Free Crunchyroll Premium Accounts for 2023
Method 2: Try Using a Free Trial to Get a Free Crunchyroll Premium Account
This method tells you how to get a free Crunchyroll premium account using the free trial. We know that Crunchyroll offers a 14-day free trial. Now all you have to do is:
- Open your web browser and go to the official site of Crunchyroll.
- On the top of the webpage, you will see an option – try premium for free. Click on that.
- Start the registration process. They will ask you for your email id and password to create an account. If you already have an account, log in.
- Now, you will see a start your free trial option. Click on that.
- After this, it will ask you to complete the payment. You must fill in the fields such as credit card details, email id, password, etc. If you do not have a credit card, you can pay using PayPal.
- Click on submit and enjoy 14 days free trial.
- Now before 14 days end, you’ll have to cancel the subscription. You can do this by going to your account and selecting cancel subscription.
- Repeat the above procedure with different credit cards and different email IDs every time.
Method 3: Using Premium Cookies
Most of you might know what internet cookies are. For those who don’t know, here is the explanation. Internet cookies are data sent to your web browser by the website you visit.
- The first step includes manipulating your cookie. You can do this by using the extension named- Edit This Cookie.
- You can get access to Crunchyroll premium cookies using these links:
- Now go to the Crunchyroll website and delete all the cookies from your web browser. You can do this by clicking on the edit cookies option. You’ll see a trash icon. Simply click on it and delete the existing cookies.
- Now paste the cookies you copied from the above two links for Crunchyroll membership.
- Copy and paste those cookies, and the premium account facilities for your Crunchyroll account are ready for use.
Method 4: Using Crunchyroll Premium Codes
Various users are searching for Crunchyroll premium codes but can’t discover them. I will share some applicable Crunchyroll premium codes in this guide.
Introduction to Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll offers two types of memberships- premium membership at $6.95 per month and premium+ at $11.95 per month. In premium and premium+ membership plans, you enjoy your favorite shows without ads, in high definition, and on all devices. You also get to stream your shows just an hour after their Japanese broadcast.
Premium+ offers additional features like discounts in the Crunchyroll store, VIP convention perks like unique goodie bags, and front-in-line opportunities in all Crunchyroll events.
Features Of Crunchyroll Premium
If you are an anime fan, getting a Crunchyroll free account is perfect for you, and you should take its subscription. This article tells you more about its features, so you can decide.
- It offers streaming of your favorite shows ad-free. This feature is amazing because ads can be annoying at times, and getting to stream videos ad free is a blessing.
- The video quality offered is high definition.
- It is compatible with all devices. You can stream the videos on gaming consoles, Chromecast, Roku devices, iOS, etc.
- Episodes are added to the website as soon as they are broadcasted in Japan. Primarily the video is inserted within an hour of the broadcast.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Crunchyroll
Advantages of CrunchyRoll include:
- Large selection of anime and Asian dramas: Crunchyroll offers various anime and Asian dramas, including popular and niche titles.
- Download episodes for offline viewing: Premium members can download episodes to watch offline, which is convenient for travel or areas with spotty internet connectivity.
- Available on multiple devices: Crunchyroll can be accessed on various devices, including web browsers, smartphones, gaming consoles, and smart TVs.
- Simulcast anime series: Crunchyroll simulcasts many anime series, which means that episodes are available for streaming soon after they air in Japan.
- Multi-Language support: Crunchyroll offers subtitles and dubs in multiple languages, depending on the availability of the content.
Disadvantages of CrunchyRoll include:
- Ads in the free version: The free version of Crunchyroll includes ads, which can be disruptive to the viewing experience.
- Limited availability of certain content: Some anime and Asian dramas may not be available on Crunchyroll, primarily if they have not been licensed for streaming.
- Limited availability of specific languages: not all the anime/Asian dramas have subtitles or dubs in every language
- Subscription cost: While the premium membership is relatively affordable, it is still an additional cost for those who want access to all of CrunchyRoll’s content.
How to use Crunchyroll Premium account?
- Visit the official site of Crunchyroll. Click on this link to take you to the website’s main page.
- Login to the account through the credentials if you have an account at Crunchyroll; otherwise, create a new account by entering your email address and password.
- Once you log in, you will come across various options on the home page of Crunchyroll right in front of you. But don’t get confused. Look for a menu option at the top right corner of your screen.
- You can select the desired content by selecting the menu option. After clicking on that menu option, it’ll show a list of options. Click on the drop-down box to make your way to the next step.
- To avail of the advantages of a premium account, visit the premium option available under the menu bar. Now, sign up with the login details for your premium account.
- And you’re good to go. Enjoy the excellent characteristics of the premium account, including watching your favorite shows and series without any problem. You can also buy a premium account.
After all these efforts that you’ve made, you can watch all your favorite shows in high quality with the Crunchyroll Premium account. Examine the list of all the premium account usernames and passwords we have specially compiled for you until you obtain the perfect one that’s operating.
Pricing of Crunchyroll Premium
The pricing of CrunchyRoll premium depends on the plan you choose. Crunchyroll currently offers the following premium plans:
All premium plans give you access to the entire Crunchyroll library of anime, manga, and Asian dramas without any ads. Also, you will have the ability to download episodes to watch offline. Some premium plans also have discounts, so checking the Crunchyroll website for the most up-to-date pricing information is best.
What devices can I use to watch Crunchyroll?
Crunchyroll is available on various devices, including web browsers, iOS, and Android devices, gaming consoles, and smart TVs.
How much does Crunchyroll cost?
Crunchyroll offers a free version of its service with limited access to content and a premium version that costs $7.99 per month with additional features and access to all content.
Can I download episodes from CrunchyRoll?
The premium version of Crunchyroll allows users to download episodes for offline viewing. You can download episodes using the Crunchyroll app on mobile devices and some smart TVs.
What languages is Crunchyroll available in?
Crunchyroll is primarily available in English, but it also offers subtitles and dubs in multiple languages, depending on the availability of the content. Some languages available on Crunchyroll include Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Russian. The availability of subtitles and dubs in a specific language will vary depending on the specific anime, manga, or Asian drama.
Are there any other streaming services like Crunchyroll?
Other streaming services that offer anime and Asian dramas include Funimation, Anime Strike, and VRV.
You can use it readily now that you know many things about Crunchyroll login. Without giving it a second thought, subscribe to its premium version to enjoy access to some greatest anime and manga and enjoy it with your friends. Hope our article helped you in getting a Free Crunchyroll Premium account. Do let us know in the comments.
Richard Wakeling: Freelance writer at FreeAccountsOnline. 13 years covering video games in reviews, news, guides, etc. Resident Evil 4 superfan with copies on five platforms.