Lynda.com is an online learning platform. Founder Lynda Weinman founded Lynda.com in 1995. Whether you are a developer or a designer, staying updated with the super-fast growing technology has become a must for all the techies across the globe. Well, even after asking Google, finding everything about the topic you want to know under one roof is a seldom thing. One way to overcome this issue is by subscribing to Lynda.com. Thus, you must know how to get Free Lynda Account now!
What is Lynda?
Lynda.com is a subscription-based online learning platform. It offers a large variety of topics to learn to boost your skill-set. If not for yourself, you can buy the subscription for your employee training program, for your team, your students as well. Subscription can be purchased either on a monthly basis or for a year. In the days of its inception, Lynda.com would offer courses with subject revolving around Web technologies.
But, over the years, Lynda.com has expanded its horizon by including courses from fields like 3D + Animation, Entrepreneurial and Business related skills, Digital printing, logo design, typography, DreamWeaver, Adobe Animate, Sketch, Photoshop, Game developments, Mobile app development, Databases, Programming and programming frameworks, Educational Technology, Excel, Moodle, PowerPoint, Cloud computing, Business Intelligence, Big data, marketing, SEO, Photography, video, web, etc.
You can generate free Lynda accounts and passwords with the generator given below. Just click on the “Generate” button and wait for about 20-30 seconds. Your email ID and password will display. Now, all you have to do is enter these details inside the login panel on it’s side and you are good to go.
Note: We have limited accounts and some of them might not work if they are already in use. If that is the case with you then run the generator again for new details.
The content of all of these courses is designed by professionals and experts. The delivery of training is made further simpler by sorting the content into short and sweet, simple-to-get-through videos.
How to Get a Certificate from Lynda?
So, you are up for the learning journey through Lynda. Once you complete a course successfully, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Lynda.com. Lynda.com offers a lifetime access to the course if you have the premium plan. You will need to keep upgrading the submission. Since the learning platform is virtual, you can study at your pace. Are you a fast learner?
Then, you might complete the course in a couple of weeks. If you want to jot down some important points, seek bar is there to help you. Rewind, Pause, Play. Complete the assessment tests. Measure your success and understanding. Upon completing, you will have your Certificate of Completion ready to share with your friends, colleagues and potential recruiters.
You can share your Certificate of Completion through LinkedIn, or you can manually add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile. As LinkedIn is everything about the “Professional you”, recruiters will able to see the certificates directly when they view your profile.
Apart from LinkedIn, you can share the certificate on other social platforms as well! Lynda.com has provided this facility to share the certificate on Facebook as well as Twitter.
Are Lynda and LinkedIn Learning the Same?
All of the courses on Lynda.com are there on LinkedIn Learning. So, we can say that they are the same. We as the end-user cannot notice any difference between the two learning platforms, but that is what we see!
In reality, the difference lies in the building of courses in the first place. LinkedIn learning courses are made on the LinkedIn platform. This delivers additional valuable benefits to the learner. Recommendations that are custom to your profile, your professional network, the company you work for, etc. are some of the advantages. So, based on your LinkedIn profile, you can search for courses that are good for you!
How to get Free Lynda Account (Premium)
Let’s discuss how to get this premium paid account on Lynda.com for free. Follow these simple steps, and you won’t have to pay!
Method 1: Free Lynda Account Usernames & Passwords
- Username : Password
- senga000 : 0053411070
- calwk : calwkgod
- Carldeosupnet : justdoit09z
- BIrdt3n : b12345678
- amirgui20 : especial600
Method 2: Free Lynda Account With Swagbucks
By exercising Swagbucks, you can only provide yourself a Lynda premium account. Just sign up using this link, and you’re good.
Follow the steps as given:
- Firstly, you have to signup on the page that pops up with your email ID.
- You will be getting a confirmation mail a few seconds after that. Click on the confirmation link.
- Once you are successful in doing it, a handful of tasks will present, and you want to complete any of them.
- Once you execute those assignments, the Free Lynda Account will instantly be in your email account.
- You can make use of this trick for as many times as you want! So, go mad!
Method 3: Access to a Free Lynda Account With InboxDollars
InboxDollars, a platform through which you can free access via gifts, cash cards, and bonuses. The steps to be repeated are:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit this link on InboxDollars.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu which is on the right side of the screen and click on Sign-Up.
- A verifying link will be mailed to you. Click on the link.
- You will be instantly directed to free Account after the completion of that.
- You can replicate the above steps with different mail id’s and passwords.
Method 4: Try Using Survey Junkie to Get a Free Lynda Account
Survey Junkie, a platform through which you can get Free Lynda Account by earning cash prizes, gifts, and bonuses. The steps to be taken are:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Survey Junkie.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu and click Sign-up.
- A confirmation link will be forwarded to your mail. Click on it.
- As soon as you conclude the job, your email will be instantly directed to free Account.
- You can repeat the above steps with different emails and enjoy yourself.
Method 5: Zen Surveys | Free Lynda Account
Who does not want a free premium account? But not everyone knows to get it. Here comes Zen Surveys to help you out with this. Just open this link!
Follow these steps to get your free premium account:
- First of all, sign up with your email ID on the page link provided below.
- You will get one confirmation link on the same mail ID. Click on that link.
- Done? Now choose amongst the various tasks displayed and do the job selected by you.
- On the completion of this task, you will get access ultimately to your fFree Lynda Account.
Now do these steps as many times as you want to to get multiple free premium accounts.
Method 6: Get a Free Lynda Account DCLibrary
- As a first step to get a Free Lynda Account, you have to sign up for an account on http://temp-mail.org. This will be a temporary e-mail as you cannot use your official e-mail id here.
- Go to https://www.dclibrary.org/catalog/account/application. You will find an application form. Fill in the details. Make sure you enter following credentials:
E-mail id: <the temporary e-mail id you just signed up for in step 1>
Please do not enter the information which is not mandatory.
- After submitting the e-mail, you must have received the confirmation mail on your temporary e-mail id for lynda free account.
- On confirming the account you will get an e-mail that has your Library card and the associated PIN.
- Now, Click on this link -> https://www.lynda.com/
- Enter the details generated in STEP 3 for signing in. Make sure you log in as an organizational portal. For organization use www.dclibrary.org
- Log in.
And, Congratulations! Now you have access to the premium account of Lynda.com for free!
Method 7: With Library Card
This method will get you Free Lynda Account with library card.
- Go to nypl.org (New York Public Library) -> Click on the tab “Get a library card”.
You will see an application for a library card. This is the first step to achieve a Free Lynda Account.
- Select the option “Researchers visiting the library from outside of New York State” for proceeding. Click on “Apply”.
- Open a new tab and go to the link: www.fakenamegenerator.com. It will generate a random name for you.
- Make sure you check the country. It should be America. Copy the address and paste in the application for the library card.
- Submit the application.
- You will be forwarded to the “Confirmation page”.
- You will see the text with “Temporary Barcode”.
- Note down the Barcode and click on “Login to your account now and choose a PIN”.
- Enter credentials
- You will be requested to put in a new PIN.
- Submit the form and you will see your account.
- Go to www.lynda.com website and click on “sign in”.
- Click on “Sign in through organizational portal”.
- When asked enter the organizational URL as “nypl.org”.
- You will have to put in the library card number and the associated PIN.
- And it’s done as well! Thus, now you have got a Free Lynda Account.
Features of Free Lynda Account Usernames & Passwords Generator
Subscription instead of Free Lynda Account to the courses offered by Lynda.com, which is now LinkedIn Learning, can be purchased for
Lynda.com offers a one-month free trial and then gives service for INR 1,400 per month.
For yearly subscription as well, Lynda.com offers a free trial for the first month and later, cost INR 1,150 per month. So, you get around 18% discount if you purchase a yearly subscription plan.
Features of these plans as announced by Lynda.com :
- Once you are subscribed to a plan, you get to access nearly 10,000 + courses delivered by industry experts.
- You get frequent personalized suggestions and recommendations for the courses that might interest you.
- The courses are accessible 24*7, from a desktop or from mobile devices.
- As soon as you complete the course successfully, you get a certificate from Lynda. This certificate of completion is very useful to let employers and industry acknowledge your knowledge and skill set.
- You can use project files while learning.
- You not only get to learn but also get to judge your understanding by taking quizzes.
- Lynda.com offers this special feature of Offline viewing. You can learn even when you are not near your Wi-Fi zone!
- As Lynda.com has become LinkedIn learning, you get special access to the LinkedIn’s
Premium Career Features
Apart from these features, a Free Lynda Account has this ‘Cancel anytime’ policy. This policy allows you to use the content for 2-3 months if you need, then cancel the subscription. You can re-subscribe for a plan when you need it again, reactivate it and start learning. This is because Free Lynda Account offers both monthly and annual billing and the subscription can be renewed at the end of every month, in the case of monthly billing.
How do I Cancel Lynda?
Follow the given steps to cancel your subscription to Lynda.com Premium account.
- Go to “My Profile”.
- You will “Subscription Setting”. Click on that tab.
- Look for “cancel” under “Subscription Setting”. Click on “cancel”.
- Now, you will just have to follow the prompts to complete your cancellation.
Congrats! Now you know all about Lynda and how to get a subscription to Free Lynda Account. I suggest you to use these methods only when it is really inevitable as ultimately, these are ultimately illegal options. Enjoy learning!
- 1 What is Lynda?
- 2 How to get Free Lynda Account (Premium)
- 2.1 Method 1: Free Lynda Account Usernames & Passwords
- 2.2 Method 2: Free Lynda Account With Swagbucks
- 2.3 Method 3: Access to a Free Lynda Account With InboxDollars
- 2.4 Method 4: Try Using Survey Junkie to Get a Free Lynda Account
- 2.5 Method 5: Zen Surveys | Free Lynda Account
- 2.6 Method 6: Get a Free Lynda Account DCLibrary
- 2.7 Method 7: With Library Card
- 3 Features of Free Lynda Account Usernames & Passwords Generator
- 4 How do I Cancel Lynda?
- 5 Finally